PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES & GDPR
Written in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) No 182/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter also reffered to as the „Regulation“) and in accordance with §19 et seq. Act no.18/2018 on personal data protection and amending and supplementing certain Acts (hereinafter also reffered to as the Data Protection Act).
IDENTIFICATION OF THE OPERATOR
Operator: 420 Searching world, s.r.o.
Registered office: Pražákova 1008/69, 639 00 Brno, Česká republika
Business entry: Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, file no. No. C 124910
Contact: e-mail: email@example.com
Responsible person: It is not established
(hereinafter referred to as the "Operator" or "We"), we hereby allow, as the persons concerned, to inform you of the manner and extent of the processing of your personal data, including the scope of your rights related to the processing of your personal data.
- The operator/contoller is the natural or legal person who is responsible for the protection and processing of personal data. We are in accordance with Article 4 point 7. of the Regulation and with §5 letter o) of the Data Protection Act by the operator of your personal data.
- The processor is anyone who processes personal data on behalf of the operator. Our intermediaries are the entities listed in Article V of these Rules.
- The Personal Data Protection Rules (hereinafter the “Rules”) regulate the legal relations of the Operator and its clients, users of the Operator's website, the Operator and its suppliers, the Operator and its intermediaries in processing their personal data under the Data Protection Act and the Regulation.
- The person concerned (hereinafter also referred to as the "Data subject", "Client" or "You") means any natural person whose personal data are processed. The persons concerned include in particular:
- Clients and potential clients who have expressed interest in our goods and placed the order electronically through our website;
- users of our website;
- representatives of clients, natural persons representing legal entities, natural persons forming the statutory body of a legal entity;
- natural persons in the position of our intermediaries, with whom we have concluded a special agreement on cooperation in the performance of our activities
- any natural persons who are the authorized representatives of the customer of our company who use the goods or services offered by our company (in any legal relationship with the customer),
- natural persons in the position of suppliers / customers of the provided goods or services, resp. their employees, statutory bodies;
- natural persons who have registered on our website,
- natural persons - senders and recipients of correspondence
When providing our services and / or concluding a contract, we need to obtain personal data from the Client or his representative, which will be used for the supply of these services and for communication with the Client. We ensure the protection of all personal data provided by the Client in any form, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. In particular, we shall ensure that personal data breaches are prevented, in particular by taking appropriate security measures to eliminate the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. For this purpose, we have taken appropriate technical, organizational and personnel measures corresponding to the method of processing. All personal data of the Client are stored on a secure server and in locked rooms and we make every effort to protect them. When processing the personal data of the Client, Client´s representative and member of the statutory body acting on behalf of the legal entity that is our Client, we observe in particular the principle of legality, purpose limitation, principle of minimizing personal data, principle of accuracy, principle of minimizing retention, principle of integrity and confidentiality and the principle of responsibility.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY THE OPERATOR
In accordance with the Regulation and the Data Protection Act, as the operator, we process personal data that you provide to us in connection with the performance of our activities. We only process personal data so that we can provide you with our services, individual products, to comply with our legal obligations, and also to protect our legitimate interests. We collect personal information about our clients, including potential clients who are interested in our services or who have given us consent so that we can contact them with the offer of products and services, personal information that you provide to us in connection with purchasing goods or using services (e.g. within the framework of creating an order for goods, purchasing goods and entering their personal data within the issuance of an invoice by the Operator, or when claiming goods through a complaint form). These are mainly personal data:
- Identification and contact details (especially title, name, surname, address of permanent residence, delivery address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone contact)
- Contract reference data and transaction data (especially signature, order code, data related to purchases made (eg: type, quantity and price of goods, date of purchase, customer account status data, possibly voluntary additional data, transaction history of orders, data on purchased goods, bank account)
The Operator processes these personal data only in accordance with the purposes listed below, to the extent and for the time necessary to fulfill these specified purposes, otherwise only for the period of mandatory archiving in accordance with special regulations of Slovak law.
Purpose and legal ground for personal data processing
- Processing of personal data in connection with the registration of the client and the management of his registration account on our website - E-SHOP
- In order to simplify the purchase on our E-shop, you have the opportunity to register on our website, where you enter the personal data that is necessary for the creation and implementation of your order. By registering, you gain access to your account, where you can check the status of your orders, get an overview of the history of your orders, or the opportunity to use special offers for loyal customers. At the same time, for further orders, you only need to log in and you will not have to fill in your data again. This consent does not allow us to send you any offers. This registration is voluntary.
- The legal title for processing is your express consent, (Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation or §13 par. 1 letter a) of the Data Protection Act) possibly in the case of creating a specific order, the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you as the person concerned are a party (Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation or §13 par. 1 letter b) of the Data Protection Act). You may revoke your consent at any time by clicking on the revocation of consent, which is published on our website, or in the manner specified in these Rules. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its revocation.
- In case of creating a registration account, the Operator collects and processes your personal data in the range - title, name, surname, permanent residence address, delivery address, password in encrypted form, order code, data related to purchases (e.g.: type and price of goods, date of purchase, data on the status of the customer account, possibly voluntary additional data, transaction history of orders, data on purchased goods, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Processing of personal data in connection with the purchase of goods through our website - E-SHOP
- The processing of personal data is primarily based on your legal relationship as a data subject to our company, i.e. the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract to which you, as the person concerned, or based on your request, measures are taken before the conclusion of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation). §13 par. 1 letter b) of the Data Protection Act). The processing of personal data is therefore necessary for the purposes of concluding a distance purchase contract in accordance with Act no. 351/2011 Coll. on electronic communications as amended and Act no. 22/2004 Coll. on electronic commerce and the valid wording and its subsequent implementation, delivery of ordered goods and also due to the fulfillment of legal tax obligations, or obligations within the framework of a legal complaint (Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation or §13 par. 1 letter c) of the Data Protection Act).
- In case of the creation and realization of the order, the Operator collects and processes in its information system your personal data in the range - title, name, surname, permanent residence address or delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, order code, data related to purchases , bank account, transaction history of orders, data on purchased goods. The provision of this personal data is a basic precondition for concluding or changing a purchase contract concluded at a distance, while the provision of personal data serves primarily for your unambiguous and unmistakable identification and further for contacting your person in order to deliver the ordered goods.
III. Processing of personal data in connection with the handling of suggestions, inquiries and complaints
- We use your personal data to resolve your complaints, fulfill our obligations in relation to you, exercise the rights and legal claims that apply to you or our company, especially when exercising the right to complain or withdraw from the contract under Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on the protection of consumers in respect of the sale of goods or the provision of services under a distance or off-premises contract.
- The legal title to the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the Operator - Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Of the Civil Code and Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended, Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the seller's premises (Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation). §13 par. 1 letter c) of the Data Protection Act). In connection with the handling of complaints and in the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract, the Operator also processes personal data for the purposes of its legitimate interests in the case of a possible dispute (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation). §13 par. 1 letter f) of the Data Protection Act).
- When handling complaints, the Operator collects and processes your personal data in the range - title, name, surname, address of residence or delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, transaction history of orders, data on purchased goods, bank account, signature, reference data purchase agreement.
- Processing of personal data for marketing and advertising purposes
- A) Sending business news, newsletters and offers WITHOUT previous legal relationship with the person concerned - We also use your personal data to inform you about the offer of our services, news, and discounts through the newsletter sent by e-mail or in another form.
- Legal basis: If you register your e-mail address to receive news without a previous legal relationship, we will process your personal data to the extent - e-mail address, name and surname, title, (possibly signature upon paper registration), on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with §13 par. 1 letter a) of the Data Protection Act and Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) Regulations for the purpose of sending offer e-mails and other commercial communications by electronic means. You may revoke your consent at any time in the manner set forth in these Rules. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its revocation.
- B) Sending business news, newsletters and offers AFTER the legal relationship with the person concerned - We use your personal data to stay in touch with you and regularly inform you about the news.
- Legal basis: In the case of existing clients, we may process your personal data to the extent - e-mail address, name and surname, title for the above purpose based on the legal title of our legitimate interest in accordance with §13 par. 1 letter f) of the Data Protection Act and Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) Regulations. If you are not interested in receiving business offers, just send us this request via e-mail published in Article I of the Rules.
- Processing of personal data in connection with the exercise of the rights of data subjects
- Legal basis: We use your personal data to exercise your rights under the Data Protection Act. In case that you exercise any of your rights specified in these Rules, we have the right to accurately identify you. The legal title to the processing of your personal data is the fulfillment of the legal obligations of the Operator in accordance with §13 par. 1 letter c) of the Data Protection Act and Art. 6 par. 1 letter c) Regulations, ie. according to the Data Protection Act. In connection with the exercise and exercise of your rights, the Operator further processes your personal data also for the purposes of its legitimate interests in case of a possible dispute in accordance with §13 par. 1 letter f) of the Data Protection Act and Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) Regulations, even without the need for your consent.
- Scope of personal data processed: In exercising your rights, the Operator collects and processes your personal data to the extent - title, name, surname, date of birth, address of permanent residence, delivery address (if different from the address of permanent residence), e-mail address, telephone contact or personal data of the identity document.
- Processing of personal data in connection with the legitimate interests of the Operator
- Legal basis: We use your personal data for the purpose of our internal legitimate interests, while we process personal data on a legal basis pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) Regulations or. §13 par. 1 letter f) of the Data Protection Act, however, except in cases where such interests outweigh the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, especially if the data subject is a child.
- Such legitimate interests are in particular: protection of our rights under generally binding legal regulations and agreements in relation to contractual partners and other persons - for this purpose, we store personal data for as long as is necessary to protect such rights and legitimate interests; promoting the security of our services, preventing the misuse of services and investigating violations of our terms; the prevention of fraudulent conduct if we reasonably believe that there is a risk of such conduct - for this purpose, we store personal data for a maximum period of time stipulated by generally binding legal regulations; client database management. The legal basis for processing personal data for the purposes of registration of data subjects and related communication with them is based on legitimate interest as this database provides an overview of the implementation of its activities, internal functions necessary for our activities (audit, controlling, IT operations, taxes, accounting, administration, database management, etc.). You can object to legitimate interest processing, which we review and evaluate whether the mediation meets the regulatory requirements.
VII. Processing of personal data in connection with the fulfillment of legal obligations of the operator, in particular: providing cooperation to state authorities and public authorities in the exercise of control, the purpose of registration and archiving of documents, performing activities to fulfill obligations arising from special regulations, fulfilling obligations accounting regulations.
- Legal basis: Processing of personal data for the above purposes is necessary according to the relevant special regulations in accordance with §13 par. 1 letter c) of the Data Protection Act and Art. 6 par. 1 letter c) Regulations.
- Legal basis: If you use the Operator's website, you agree to the collection of cookies that the Operator uses on its website in order to improve the functioning of its website, evaluate its visit rate or. in order to optimize marketing activities. The legal title of personal data processing is consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with §13 par. 1 letter a) of the Data Protection Act and Art. 6 par. 1 letter (a) Regulations. You may revoke your consent at any time in the manner set forth in these Rules. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its revocation.
- Processing of personal data in connection with the completion and submission of the contact form published on the Operator's website and the implementation of feedback by the Operator
- Legal basis: If you want to contact us via the contact form published on our website, we process your personal data on the basis of your consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with §13 par. 1 letter a) of the Data Protection Act and Art. 6 par. 1 letter (a) Regulations. You may withdraw your consent at any time in the manner set out in Article IX. of these Rules. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its revocation. In connection with the processing of your request, the Operator also processes personal data also for the purposes of its legitimate interests in case of a possible dispute in accordance with §13 par. 1 letter f) of the Data Protection Act and Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) Regulations.
- Scope of processed personal data: For the purpose of providing feedback based on the completed contact form, we collect and process your personal data in the range of: name, e-mail address and personal data that you enter in the text of the contact form.
The Operator undertakes to provide the data subject with information on another purpose and other relevant information pursuant to the Data Protection Act before further processing of personal data, if he intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were obtained. The Operator is entitled to process personal data to the extent defined in accordance with the specific legal basis for other purposes defined further in this document, provided that other conditions are met.
DURING what time YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY THE OPERATOR
- Your personal data is processed by the Operator in case of purchase of goods for the duration of the contractual relationship, for the time strictly necessary to ensure mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract and for 2 years from the date of expiry of the warranty period for goods for legitimate interests of the Operator ( see above). The issued tax documents are in accordance with § 70 of Act no. 222/2004 Coll., on value added tax, as amended, archived for a period of 10 years from their issuance. Due to the need to document the legal reason for issuing tax documents, orders are also archived for a period of 10 years from the date of sending the order to the customer.
- After the termination of the contract, personal data are further processed solely for the purpose of protecting the Operator and your rights and interests, for the time necessary to ensure their performance. This period is primarily determined according to the limitation periods stipulated by law (Civil Code) or by contract. Our activity is also subject to special sectoral regulation (distribution of services), which stipulates the retention of certain types of documents relating to the Operator's activities for a period specified by law so that he is able to prove fulfillment of his duties and professional care (usually 10 years). The retention period of personal data results in particular from Act 395/2002 Coll. on archives and registries, from Act no. 40/1964 Coll. of the Civil Code and relevant accounting and tax regulations.
- In case that the Client, potential Client, Client´s representative or member of the statutory body of the legal entity who is the Client gives us consent to the processing of personal data specified in this document, we will retain the data for a period specified in the consent to personal data processing. If you revoke your consent, this does not affect the processing of your personal data by the Operator on the basis of other legal titles, in accordance with these Rules.
- If the purpose for processing personal data is terminated, or. to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, we proceed to the destruction of your personal data, unless it is possible to process your personal data on another legal basis. When handling personal data, we apply the principle of minimization, which means that as soon as the period during which we are obliged to store personal data has elapsed, we dispose of your personal data from our databases and information systems. Within our organization, we have strict internal rules on the storage of personal data, which ensure that we do not hold information longer than we are authorized or obliged.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- In addition to the Operator, personal data may also be processed by other entities in order to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes. External partners, who as processors can process your personal data, the Operator carefully selects and entrusts personal data only to those entities that provide sufficient guarantees to ensure appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
The entities that may have access to your personal information are whether in the future they may be:
- third parties who provide for us the technical operation of a certain service, or operators of technologies used by the Operator for these services (typically programming or other supporting technical services, server services, e-mail distribution or administrators of technical equipment, our e-mail domain), webmaster
- the intermediaries referred to in point III. of this article, who process your personal data on our behalf,
- accounting, legal, tax and other consultants with whom we have a contractual relationship ensuring the provision of such services, to the extent necessary for the provision of such services.
- persons who arrange the dispatch of goods for the Operator to the customer (delivery and courier services)
- As the Operator, we are obliged to transfer some of your personal data on the basis of generally binding valid legal regulations to the following recipients in cases where such an obligation arises from us by law, or is necessary to determine, exercise or defend the rights and our legitimate interests, or third parties. These beneficiaries have the status of independent operators.
Recipients of your personal data may be:
- courts of the Slovak Republic (the legal basis is Act No. 160/2015 Coll., The Civil Procedure Code, as amended, Act No. 301/2005 Coll., The Criminal Procedure Code),
- bodies active in criminal proceedings (the legal basis is Act No. 301/2005 Coll., Criminal Procedure Code),
- tax authorities (the legal basis is Act No. 563/2009 Coll. On Tax Administration (Tax Code), Act No. 479/2009 Coll. On State Administration Bodies in the Area of Taxes and Fees),
- criminal police service, border police service, foreign police service, financial police service of the Police Force (the legal basis is Act No. 171/1993 Coll. On the Police Force),
- bailiffs (the legal basis is Act No. 233/1995 Coll. On bailiffs and enforcement activities (Execution Rules),
- lawyers (the legal basis is Act No. 586/2003 Coll. On Advocacy),
- Social insurance company, health insurance companies, tax office (Act No. 595/2003 Coll. On income tax),
- Labor Inspectorate, Office for Personal Data Protection and other state bodies with supervision and control, Center for Labor, Social Affairs and Family (Act 125/2006 Coll. On Labor Inspection, Act No. 124/2006 Coll. On safety and health at work, OOU Act),
- As an Operator, we are entitled to entrust the processing of your personal data to intermediaries who are authorized to process personal data on our behalf and are obliged to follow our instructions. In accordance with the regulation, your specific consent is not required for such authorization. Such a intermediator is any person who has a special contract with us on the processing of personal data.
Our intermediaries are:
- persons providing accounting services
- Some of the service providers we work with operate online media channels (websites, social networking sites), providing relevant online advertisements for our products and services on our behalf through these online media channels. Advertising for our products and services can be see, e.g. if you visit a particular page on social networks. Such service providers include e.g. Facebook, Google, Adobe.
The data subject acknowledges that the range of recipients, intermediaries may change at the time of processing personal data. As an operator, we are not obliged to inform the person concerned about the narrowing of the circle of beneficiaries or intermediaries referred to in this Article.
WHERE DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain your personal data directly from you during the performance of our activities, during the conclusion and during the duration of the contract and during the performance of this contract or through other persons, if these persons have your consent.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We do not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
USING AUTOMATED PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When performing our activities, we do not use automated processing of your personal data or profiling of personal data.
WHAT are YOUR RIGHTS when PROCESSing YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Proper processing of your personal data is important to us and their protection is a matter of course. You can exercise the following rights when processing personal data:
Information on the processing of your personal data
The content of the information, which is stated in these Rules, is in particular the identification and contact details of the Operator, the purposes and legal bases of processing your personal data, categories of personal data processed, legitimate interests of the Operator, categories of recipients of your personal data as well as our intermediaries. personal data to third countries, retention period of personal data, authorized operators, calculation of your rights, the possibility to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection, the source of processed personal data, information on whether and how automated decision-making and profiling takes place, information on your right at any time to withdraw your consent, information on whether the provision of personal data is a legal requirement or a contractual requirement or a requirement necessary for the conclusion of the contract, and whether the data subject is obliged to provide personal data, as well as the possible consequences of not providing personal data, before further processing personal information for other purposes and other relevant information if the Operator intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were obtained.
The right to access your personal data
You have the right to confirm whether or not your personal data is processed and, if so, you have the right to access information about the purposes of their processing, the categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period of personal data, information about your rights, the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, information on the source of personal data, information on whether there is automated decision-making and profiling, information and guarantees in case of transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organization. You have the right to provide copies of the personal data processed. You can send the application electronically to our e-mail address or in paper form to the address specified in Article I of these Rules. We can send you a sample of such a request by e-mail upon request. In case that you request specific personal data, we may require you to have the request under this section officially verified.
The right to correct your personal data
Do we process your outdated or inaccurate personal data? For example, have you changed your home address? Please let us know and we will correct your personal data. You can send the application electronically to our e-mail address or in paper form to the address specified in Article I of these Rules. We can send you a sample of such a request by e-mail upon request.
The right to delete your personal data (right to be forgotten)
In some cases stipulated by law, we are obliged to delete your personal data at your instruction. However, each such request is subject to an individual assessment of whether the conditions are met, because, for example, we may have an obligation or a legitimate interest, if it outweighs your interests, we have the right to retain personal data. You can send the application electronically to our e-mail address or in paper form to the address specified in Article I of these Rules. We can send you a sample of such a request by e-mail upon request.
The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
If you wish that we process your personal data solely for the strictest legal reasons or block personal data, you may send a request to restrict the processing of personal data electronically to our e-mail address or in paper form to the address specified in Article I of these Rules. We can send you a sample of such a request by e-mail upon request.
The right to transfer the data of your personal data
If you wish us to provide your personal data to another operator, another company, we will transfer your personal data in the appropriate format, unless we are prevented from doing so by any legal or other significant obstacles, to your designated entity, if technically possible and if
- personal data are processed on the basis of your consent, consent to the processing of a special category of personal data, or if personal data necessary for the performance of the contract are processed, and
- the processing of personal data is carried out by automated means, and this right must not adversely affect the rights of others.
You can send the application electronically to our e-mail address or in paper form to the address specified in Article I of these Rules, together with an officially verified signature on the application in question. We request a verified signature on the application in question in order to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of your personal data to other entities.
The right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and automated individual decision-making
If you find or believe that we are processing personal data in violation of the protection of your private and personal life or in violation of the law, please contact us and ask us to explain whether the removal of the resulting unsatisfactory condition. You can also object directly to the automated decision-making or processing of your personal data for marketing or advertising purposes, if such processing is carried out without your consent for the purpose of the legitimate interest of the Operator. You can send the application electronically to our e-mail address or in paper form to the address specified in Article I of these Rules. We can send you a sample of such a request by e-mail upon request.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, and which has legal effects affecting or similarly significantly affecting it. This right does not apply if there is a decision
- necessary for the conclusion of a contract or the performance of a contract between you and the Operator,
- carried out on the basis of a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound, and in which appropriate measures guaranteeing the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the person concerned are also laid down, or
- based on your explicit consent to the processing of personal data.
The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data on grounds relating to his / her specific situation carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interest of the Operator or for the performance of a public interest task, including profiling based on these provisions.
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that it relates to direct marketing.
The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data
In case that the processing of your personal data is based on your specific consent, e.g. granting consent to the processing of personal data relating to health, or marketing consent (see Article III. legal basis for the processing of personal data according to individual purposes), you can revoke your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its revocation. You can send a request for revocation of consent electronically to our e-mail address or in paper form to the address specified in Article I of these Rules. We can send you a sample of such a request by e-mail upon request.
The right to lodge a suggestion or a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection
At any time you can contact your suggestion or complaint regarding the processing of personal data with the supervisory authority, namely the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID number: 36 064 220, tel. no .: +421/2/3231 3220, website https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/.
In order to process your application and to uniquely identify the applicant as a data subject, we are entitled to request additional information.
Client or. the potential Client is obliged to provide only complete and true data. Client or. the potential Client is obliged to update his or her data in case of a change and takes full responsibility for the consequences of a breach of this obligation.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
We provide all notices and statements about the rights you have exercised free of charge. However, if the request is manifestly unfounded or disproportionate, in particular because it is repeated, we are entitled to charge a fee taking into account the administrative costs associated with providing the required information in the amount of EUR 10.
How long can I expect an answer
We will provide you with a statement and, if necessary, information on the measures taken as soon as possible, but no later than within one month. We are entitled to extend the deadline by two months if necessary and due to the complexity and number of applications. We will inform you in time about a possible extension of the deadline, including the reason.
CHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES
The Operator reserves the right to change or supplement these Personal data protection rules at any time. Such change or amendment will in no way affect your rights under the relevant generally binding personal data protection legislation without your express consent.
In case of any question about the processing of your personal data or the exercise of the above rights, you can contact the Operator at the contacts listed in Article I of these Rules.
OVERVIEW OF SELECTED LEGISLATION GOVERNING THE PROBLEM OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)
- Constitution of the Slovak Republic (published under No. 460/1992 Coll.)
- Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended
- Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws
PRINCIPLES OF USING COOKIES
Website domain: www.seedscentrum.com (hereinafter "Portal")
Pursuant to Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on privacy and electronic communications, we consider it necessary to inform you clearly and accurately about the purpose of cookies and information stored on the device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) you are using.
If you want to take full advantage of the functions and services offered by our Portal, your device must have the so-called cookies, as we can provide some functions of the Website only by using cookies
With the help of cookies, we examine the effectiveness of the design of the Portal as well as the advertisements and other elements displayed on it, and they also help us to verify your identity in cases where necessary.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small pieces of data and text used to store information in web browsers (hereinafter "Browser") or on a mobile device while browsing the website. They are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on Client´s computers, telephones and other devices with Internet access (hereinafter “Devices”). Other technologies are used for similar purposes, including data stored in your Browser or Device, identifiers associated with your Device, and other software. Pixels are small images or "snippets of code" found on a website or in e-mails that collect information about your browser or mobile device, and some of them may also store cookies. This policy uses the common name "cookies" for all these technologies.
Cookies are therefore small text files that a visited website can send to an Internet browser, which stores them on your device (computer or other device with Internet access, such as a smartphone or tablet). However, the user's person is not identifiable by this information. Cookies help you to remember your activities and preferences for a certain period of time, so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the website or go from one website to another.
- Cookies are used to individualize your access to the Portal and to allow you to log in conveniently. Cookies do not damage the Device. Cookies are used by the Portal in order to optimally create and constantly improve services, adapt them to your interests and needs, and improve their structure and content. Temporary and / or permanent cookies may be used on the Portal. They are temporarily stored on the Device until you leave the page. Persistent cookies remain on the Device until they expire or are manually deleted. The length of time that the Portal retains information depends on the type of cookies. Each cookie has a different "shelf life" - different storage times on your device. Some cookies are deleted from your device after you close the browser window (session cookie), others remain stored on your device even after you finish browsing our website (permanent cookie).
- Cookies allow us to offer you better products and to understand the information they obtain about you, including information about your use of other websites and applications, regardless of whether you use our products or not.
Why are cookies used?
- 1. Cookies help to provide, protect and improve products, for example by tailoring content, customizing and providing a safer environment. Although the cookies that are used may change from time to time as products are improved and updated, they will be used for the following purposes:
Cookies are used to verify your movement on the Portals and to determine whether you have used the products listed on the Portals in order to facilitate your access to the products and to show you the appropriate environment and functions.
- Security, web, and product integrity
- Cookies help keep your data safe.
For example: Cookies help to identify and apply additional security measures in cases where someone may try to misuse the entered data. Cookies are also used to store information that allows you to renew your entries and to verify your identity.
- Cookies are further used to suppress activity that violates the policy or otherwise disrupts the provision of products.
For example: Cookies help combat spam and phishing attacks by allowing you to identify computers. Cookies are also used to identify computers infected with malware and to take steps to prevent them from causing further damage. Cookies also help prevent people who are not old enough to register data on the Portals
- Web functions and services
- Cookies are used to enable functionality that helps to provide products.
For example: Cookies help you store preferences, find that you've seen or take action on products, and provide you with personalized content and environment. For example, cookies allow you to provide you with suggestions and customize content on third-party websites that have our social plugins integrated.
For example: store information in cookies placed in your browser or device so that the Portal is displayed in your preferred language.
- Cookies may also record other information, such as the number of visitors to our website and also which subpages of our website you visit most often. They are also used to show you advertising and site content that is relevant to you based on your interests and needs.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of our website so that it is possible to complete the process of ordering goods with the least possible difficulty
- Remembering the contents of the shopping cart;
- Ensuring the appearance of the website with regard to the preferences and requirements of visitors;
Through cookies, you are provided with the best possible user experience.
For example: Cookies help route transmitions between servers and determine how quickly different people load products. Cookies also help to record the proportions and dimensions of your screen and windows and to find out if you have the high contrast mode turned on so that they can display the Portal correctly to you.
- Analytics and research
- Cookies are also used to better understand how people use products so that they can be improved.
For example: Cookies can help you understand how people use products, analyze which parts of the products are most useful and engaging to people, and identify which features could be improved.
Where are cookies used?
What cookies do we use?
- Functional and technical cookies - these cookies ensure the proper functioning of our website, for example, provide the function of logging in to the user account on the site, storing goods in the shopping cart, or detect attempts to log in to the account unauthorized. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly, their use is necessary and therefore we do not ask your consent for their storage and access. We also include cookies in this category, thanks to which we will store the contents of the basket for you even without you being logged in - many of you require us to find the books that you put in our basket during the year before Christmas so that you can please your loved ones with perfect gifts.
- Analytical cookies - these cookies are used to obtain data on visit rate to our website, information about searches performed on our website and also to find out how you navigate our website so that we can make it as easy as possible for you to use. As we have taken measures to prevent their misuse and measures are being implemented to make it easy to control and restrict the use of these cookies, we do not ask your consent for their use. We use the following third party solutions for these cookies:
Address: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Marketing and advertising cookies - we use these cookies to be able to display content on our website that interests you according to your previous preferences, and also for the purpose of displaying advertising based on your interests. We store cookies of this type only with your consent. We use the solutions of the following third parties for these cookies:
Address: Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
Address: Facebook Ireland Ltd. 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2, Ireland
- Essentials that are important to the basic functionality of the site.
Browser cookie controls:
- In addition, the Browser or Device may offer you settings that allow you to choose whether cookies are enabled in the Browser and delete them. For more information about these controls, see the help for your Browser or Device.
Consent to using cookies and its withdrawal
Deaktivation of cookies
1. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options".
2. Now click on the "Privacy" tab.
3. To block all cookies move the slider to the top position.
4. Confirm your setting with "OK".
1. In the "Settings" menu, select the "Advanced" option.
2. In the "Privacy and Security" section, click "Content settings."
3. Click 'Cookies.'
4. Disable the switch button in the "Allow sites to store and read cookie information" option.
1. In the main menu, click "Firefox" and then the "Options" menu.
2. Select the "Privacy and Security" panel.
3. In the "Cookies and site data" section, check the "Block the storage of cookies and site data" option.
Removal of cookies
1. In the tool menu, select "Security" and then select "Clear browsing history."
2. Select the 'Cookies' and website information checkbox.
3. Click the "Delete" button.
1. In the "History" menu, click "Clear browsing data."
2. Select the 'Cookies and other site data' checkbox.
3. Click the "Clear Data" button.
1. In the main menu, click on "Firefox" and then on the "Options" menu.
2. Select the "Privacy and Security" panel and then go to the "History" section.
3. Select "Clear History."
4. Select "All" when selecting "Deletion time period".
5. Click on the "Details" button to select the details and check the "Cookies" box and press the "Delete Now" button.
The portal can contain so-called webbeacons (small invisible graphs that help detect your interactions with the Portal, set cookies or determine the number of visitors to the Portals). Webbeacons or specially coded links may be included in any marketing emails, with your prior consent, to determine whether these messages have been read by you and whether the links containing these messages have been clicked.
As the operator of the Portal, we also record information provided by the Browser in connection with the use of the Portal (including the name of the called file, date and time of the request, amount of transferred data, successful query report, type of Browser, language and domain in order to obtain statistical data on the use and effectiveness of the Portal. The Portal Operator registers every access to the Portal and every request for the placed files.
By clicking on logos or websites or other addresses, or on other links provided on the Portal, it is possible to leave the Portal. The sites of other entities to which the Portal links are not our sites of the Portal, but are operated by other entities, and therefore we are not responsible for their content, the information contained therein or their handling of your personal data that you enter on these sites.
You can download personal data protection rules & GDPR here.